It is the beginning of a new year. 2010 was a great year for me. During the later part of 2010 things fell into placein my life. I was able to return home to a new career. During this time period I was also able to reunite with my family.
Last week I took a short break to revitalise my batteries and spend some time with family. I am now ready to start working again.
I am planning starting today to post regularly about my activities in the constituency and my thoughts on major political issues happening in Tanzania and globally.
Happy New year to you all!
- We should look at socio-cultural, religious & legal barriers perpetuating teen pregancies, currently at 27%. There's gap btn stats & actions 18 hours ago
- RT @AdriaanG_LP: Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders. - Tom Peters 20 hours ago
- Napenda kuwatakia heri ya sikukuu ya Eid el Fitr. Eid Mubarak Dkt Faustine Ndugulile Mb Kigamboni https://t.co/1cbVSBHF29 2 days ago
- Napenda kuwatakia heri ya sikukuu ya Eid el Fitr. Eid Mubarak Dkt Faustine Ndugulile Mb Kigamboni fb.me/6KbmzDmV4 2 days ago
- Ijumaa Kareem fb.me/8Zn0BRXKk 4 days ago
- Ijumaa Kareem instagram.com/p/BVrCFVBDt6i/ 4 days ago
- Safe motherhood champions #Parliamentarians #Whiteribbonalliance https://t.co/mdeAAGiKw2 5 days ago
- RT @AdriaanG_LP: "Your legacy is every life you've touched" Maya Angelou - in a speech by @Oprah - What a life changing statement! #Leaders… 5 days ago
- Ndiyo ukweli wenyewe.... twitter.com/kevarist/statu… 6 days ago
- Serikali imechimba visima virefu 20 (650m) maeneo ya Kisarawe II. Kwa sasa Serikali inatafuta fedha kwa ajili ya… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago