It is the beginning of a new year. 2010 was a great year for me. During the later part of 2010 things fell into placein my life. I was able to return home to a new career. During this time period I was also able to reunite with my family.
Last week I took a short break to revitalise my batteries and spend some time with family. I am now ready to start working again.
I am planning starting today to post regularly about my activities in the constituency and my thoughts on major political issues happening in Tanzania and globally.
Happy New year to you all!
- Tunatarajia kujenga hospitali ya Wilaya kwenye kata ya Somangila twitter.com/vedastodunstan… 11 hours ago
- Tenda ya ujenzi wa barabara ya Feri-Tungi-Kisiwani-Kibada yatangazwa fb.me/8jXe87ams 1 day ago
- In Tanzania, Contraception rate is 38%, TFR is 5.2, Pop growth rate 3%. Around 2 million new Tanzanians yearly. Mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Swahili adage says "do good deeds and go away, don't wait to be thanked." Tanzania's role in liberation of Southern Africa is all forgotten. 2 days ago
- Serikali kupiga marufuku matumizi ya viroba kuanzia 1/3/2017. Ni moja ya azimio la Bunge youtu.be/RHNs5OFtpiI via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Ni kweli wagonjwa wenye dalili wamelazwa. Vipimo vimechukuliwa kwa uthibitisho. Hatua nyingine za kukabili magonjwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @tushirikishane: Mbunge wa #Kigamboni, @DocFaustine akifafanua kuhusu mipango ya muda mrefu na mfupi ya kuboresha hali ya umeme Jimboni… 4 days ago
- Mimba za Utotoni (15-19) zimeongezeka Tanzania toka 23% (2010)-27% (2016). Tunahitaji kutoa elimu na kuwajengea uwe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Total annihalation of Arsenal tonight. It is surely 'over' and 'out' #ChampionsLeague #BAYvAFC 5 days ago
- It is going to be a very long night for Arsenal. Total humiliation #BAYvAFC 5 days ago