It is the beginning of a new year. 2010 was a great year for me. During the later part of 2010 things fell into placein my life. I was able to return home to a new career. During this time period I was also able to reunite with my family.
Last week I took a short break to revitalise my batteries and spend some time with family. I am now ready to start working again.
I am planning starting today to post regularly about my activities in the constituency and my thoughts on major political issues happening in Tanzania and globally.
Happy New year to you all!
- Youth parade was the highlight of this year Union celebrations. Reminded me of days when parades were part of school activities #Unionat53 6 hours ago
- All the best @SerengetiBoys! Make us proud cc @jamalmalinzi 4 days ago
- Natumai Ndugu @kitilam utazuru kwenye mradi huu. Tunahitaji mfumo wa usambazaji kuharakikishwa. Watu wa Kigamboni w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Natafuta mawasiliano ya wakala wa mbolea (genuine) ya Urea mkoani DSM. Mwenye kujua tuwasiliane tafadhali. 6 days ago
- Visima 15 kati ya 20 vimekamilika. Serikali bado inatafuta fedha za usambazaji wa maji hayo. Nafuatilia kwa karibu. twitter.com/simbahd/status… 6 days ago
- wanja vinauzwa kupitia Halmashauri ya Manispaa ya Kigamboni. Wasiliana na Ofisi ya Mkurugenzi #Kigambonimpya fb.me/1nRJdxZ28 1 week ago
- Viwanja vinauzwa kupitia Halmashauri ya Manispaa ya Kigamboni #Kigambonimpya https://t.co/1FHBIj7u5o 1 week ago
- Nawatakia Heri ya Pasaka. Naomba tudumishe upendo, amani na umoja kama Taifa! 1 week ago
- Reading headlines today one might think no major events like memorial of slain police and hostels inauguration happened. Something is amiss 1 week ago
- Happy Easter Everyone! Let's spread love and maintain peace around us, which are critical ingredients for global peace and security. 1 week ago